Rip offff Sign Guy 1187 North Arrowhead Avenue, San Bernardino, CA 92410-3647(909) 889-6825‎

Washington, District Of Columbia 3 comments

paid sign guy(originally he on Ceres ave , Fontana) to do my restaurant sign $3000 (2003).and only work about 2 week.

i try reach him and he said he will come to fix it , but he never come. try to reach him again , he won't answer , went to his business and try to reason with him, but he move his and doesn't leave any clue where he move businesses.So i stuck with not working sign for couple years. Fast forward 2010. I finally feed up with the sign , so i have another signage people to look @ my sign , and he said that my sign is fire hazard and the guy who did install the sign mess it up and it gonna cost me $1100, just to fix it.I decide to try my luck and Google this guy and is i find him, in this new location.

I call him just to make sure is him ( Harvey Montero that his name). He remember me , but he said is too long ago and he can't do anything for it.

BEWARE OF THIS GUY , SAVE YOUR MONEY HIRE REPUTABLE SIGNAGE COMPANY.DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE LIKE I DID

Review about: Restaurant Sign.

Comments

San Fernando, California, United States #890291

T-mobile San Fernando.Had work done by this company 2 twice and all I can say is that 1.

They were Professional 2. Arrived in San Jose as Promised (considered they came from San Bernardino) 3. Reasonable in pricing 4. Picked up their mess after they were done.

By the reading of the above customer complaining, it looks like their sign was out of warranty and demanded to reinstate the warranty. I as one am in the retail business and get this atitude and metality all the time.......................

so I know how to read in between the lines of business.I will continue to do work by this company in the future and i hail high marks all the way around.

Harvey Montero also known as Javier Monfort and the "Pawn Shop" are friends.This Sign guy Harvey Montero/Javier Monfort is a real criminal/ crook is putting it lightly.

Save your money he is a one man operation claiming business locations in Las Vegas as well. Rip Off! His current address: 167 W.

Base Line St.San Bernardino Ca

I HAD THIS COMPANY DO ALL MY NEON SIGNS AND VAN WRAP.FIRST I ASKED AROUND AND THAT HOW I FOUND THIS COMPANY-THROUGH RECOMMENDATION.FROM DAY ONE I GOT NOTHING , BUT A+ SERVICE IN TERMS OF QUALITY,TIME RESPONSE AND ORDER EXECUTION AND CONTINUED TECH SUPPORT.

I DON'T KNOW WHO POSTED THE PREVIOUS COMMENT, BUT ALL I CAN SAY - IT IS TOTAL BS, AN ATTEMPT TO SMEAR AND HONEST HARDWORKING COMPANY AND AN INDIVIDUAL.I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY IN FLASH, WITHOUT ANY RESERVATIONS OR FEAR THAT THE SERVICE FROM THIS COMPANY WOULD BE LESS THEN OF UTMOST QUALITY.

DAVID MANGER ADELANTO PAWN SHOP.